An appraisal coordinator must be a friendly energetic self-motivated person used to working in a fast paced environment.
- Monitors and handle the entire pipeline process of appraisal orders daily from order entry to delivery. This includes; handling inbound and outbound calls from loan officers, processors, underwriters, appraisers, and property owners. It also includes troubleshooting problematic scenarios.
- Track and communicate issues and status updates to requestor in a calm and professional manner both verbally and in writing.
- Contact appraisers and clients for status updates while maintaining a detailed communication record on our web based platform.
- Communicate to clients and appraisers a general understanding of appraisal related products as dictated by company policy/procedure and applicable law.
- Take action on each file with a superior level of execution.
- Handle client concerns to achieve client’s expectations.
- Interact with other ACT Appraisal departments, as well as recognize when files should be escalated.
A High School Diploma. Must have excellent customer service skills and a strong sense of responsibility. Organized and detailed oriented person with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with a high level of production. Must be able to manage a high volume of emails, voicemail and incoming phone calls. A quick learner with the willingness to acquire new skills. Effectively communicate with people of all levels.